Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.mqbusinesswealth.com.
Personal Data Policy
Your privacy is important to us, MQ Consultancy and we are committed to ensure that your personal data under our care is safe and secured. The following paragraphs will provide you with a better understanding of how we collect, process, use, retain, secure, endeavor to maintain accuracy and how you could access your personal data.
Collection of Data
In order to process the purchase of an insurance policy and to perform policy services, it is necessary for you to provide us with obligatory personal data, such as your name, identification number, birth date, address, phone number, information on your health or medical condition, financial, familial and non-familial information etc. Your personal data is captured in the application form and other relevant forms as and when you transact or when you require changes or amendments to your personal details. Your personal data once provided by you would be input into our information system for processing, safe keeping and for the performance of our obligations in relation to your policy.
Processing and Use of Personal Data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the performance of contracts between MQ and you;
- for the performance of our functions;
- for the performance of our due diligence process to conduct background checks to validate and confirm the information provided by you;
- for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, guidelines and/or other legal or regulatory requirements, as well as requirements of the government, law enforcement agencies, and any authorities to whom we are subject to, or any orders of the Court;
- for litigating, defending or responding accordingly to an actual or potential lawsuit or queries involving regulatory and non-regulatory bodies;
- for generally protecting our rights and property as well as ensuring the technical competence and functioning of our systems;
- to monitor and detect any fraudulent activities in the insurance industry;
- for marketing (including direct marketing) of insurance products;
- to conduct market research, understand and analyze customer behavior, location, preferences and demographics for us to offer you other products and services as well as carry out special offers and marketing programs which may be relevant to your preferences and profile; and
- any other purposes which are related to the aforesaid.
All personal data requested by us is obligatory unless stated otherwise. If you do not provide us with such information, we may not be able to provide you with insurance coverage or to respond to any claims.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data for the abovementioned purposes to the following parties (including those within and outside Malaysia):
- our associated and related companies and MQ;
- any agents, service providers, contractors or third parties who provide any services to the companies within the MQ;
- any person who has a duty of confidentiality to us; for example, external auditors, medical practitioners, trustees, insurance companies, and actuaries;
- government agencies, statutory bodies, and other authorities;
- our business partners and strategic alliances;
- our assignees or potential assignees, acquirers or potential acquirers and successors-in-title; and
- any other parties, in respect of whom you have consented to the disclosure of your personal data.
We will not retain your personal data longer than is necessary for the fulfilment of the original purpose for which it was collected. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is destroyed or permanently deleted if no longer required unless such retention is necessary for our operational, audit, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting purposes.
Refund & Cancellation
At MQ, we have full confidence in our varied range of services and insurance products. We leave no stone unturned in providing our esteemed clients fast, reliable and exceptional service guarantee every time in time we do business with them. All the services available at MQ’s website are carried out for the clients after extensive project analysis using a complete scope document. It ensures clients got full understanding of the insurance and almost no possibilities of any project cancellation, reversal or dispute. However, any refund and service cancellation is taken place abiding a set of conditions.
• A subscriber can place the cancellation order for a particular service within 3 working days of service agreement via prescribed cancellation form available on our website.
• Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case even if the cancellation is posted within 8 hours.
• A service stands cancel if next payment is not received within 3 working days
• Every service offered by us takes different course of action to get accomplished from start to end thus refund policy differs from one service to other.
• There is always a certain set of resources that are involved in achieving every milestone of a campaign. Thus, a refund would not be entertained for the work already completed.
• No refund is possible for the fee paid in the form of administrative fees.
• Taxes paid on services levied by regulatory bodies would not be refunded with fee refund.
• No refund will be entertained in case service gets canceled due to any violation of terms stated in our Terms & Condition section.
• There is no refund policy for the services placed under same day delivery.
The insurance documents purchased from MQ will be delivered to your doorstep within 5-7 working days. If we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date we shall not be liable for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery. If your item has a defect or is missing from your order please contact Customer Service at WhatsApp: +6012 422 2241