Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible to manage and initiate contacts and leads as well as develop new business opportunities.
- To conduct fact find, need analysis for customer and ensure prompt advice and solutions are offered to customer.
- To assist our customers in enhancing their wealth and achieving their financial goals through proper management of income.
- Ensure our customer’s receive efficient and courteous service.
- To promote professionally our various financial products to customers.
- Maintain confidentiality of the customer database.
- Proactively manage and build long-term customer relationship through excellent value added services.
Skills and experience
- Candidate who enjoy continuous learning and possess or currently pursuing a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree which equivalent in area of requirements.
- Possess integrity, coachable, competitive and ethical character.
- Great working attitude: proactive with strong energy drive. Highly self-motivated, highly sales target driven and results oriented.
- Self-discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being present enjoying live life to the fullest.
- Must have strong customers focus and passion to provide an outstanding level of service.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as needed.
- Fresh graduate/ Entry level are encouraged to apply.
- No work experience required. Training will be provided.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
HOW THEY FEEL
Interested in this vacancy?
You’re one step away from making a difference.
Email your complete resume by stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history (if any), remuneration expected, contact number and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r) to firstname.lastname@example.org