Duties and responsibilities
- To help clients analyse their financial situation, establish their investment goals and propose an investment plan to achieve their goals with our diverse range of products and services.
- To advise clients in building a well-diversified unit trust investment portfolio after considering their risk tolerance and time horizon.
- To continuously monitor and rebalance clients’ portfolios to check on their investments’ potential returns.
- To build a trusted relationship with clients by providing ethical and professional advisory services.
- To continuously upgrade skills and knowledge with the aspiration of being a ‘value-creating’ consultant.
Skills and experience
- Candidate who enjoy continuous learning and possess or currently pursuing a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree which equivalent in area of requirements.
- Possess integrity, coachable, competitive and ethical character.
- Great working attitude: proactive with strong energy drive. Highly self-motivated, highly sales target driven and results oriented.
- Self-discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being present enjoying live life to the fullest.
- Must have strong customers focus and passion to provide an outstanding level of service.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as needed.
- Fresh graduate/ Entry level is encouraged to apply.
- No work experience required. Training will be provided.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
HOW THEY FEEL
Email your complete resume by stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history (if any), remuneration expected, contact number and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r) to firstname.lastname@example.org