Duties and responsibilities
- To assist Business Director in planning, organizing and coordinating division’s marketing and administrative functions.
- Manage the full recruitment life-cycle from initial candidate assessment to conducting interviews and offer management.
- Identify and source for appropriate talent for current open roles.
- Develop recruitment strategy. This may include job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, employment marketing, recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Contribute ideas and take part in projects to constantly improve and streamline recruitment process.
Skills and experience
- Candidate who enjoy continuous learning and possess or currently pursuing a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree which equivalent in area of requirements.
- Possess integrity, coach-able, competitive and ethical character.
- Possess strong interest in management and determined to excel in life.
- Great working attitude: proactive with strong energy drive, highly self-motivated, independent and resourceful.
- Self-discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being present enjoying live life to the fullest.
- Experience in using social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel as needed.
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level are encouraged to apply.
- No work experience required. Training will be provided.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.
Email your complete resume by stating personal particulars, qualification, employment history (if any), remuneration expected, contact number and a recent passport sized photograph (n.r) to firstname.lastname@example.org